I've never simultaneously loved and hated something so much as I love and hate grad school.
Taking a quick break before the next project...
This weekend was wonderful -- Cory and I had our engagement pictures on the farm!! We should get them back in the next week or two, and I absolutely cannot wait. Look forward to some vintage car shots ;)... they will be eventually posted on www.stephenblackmon.com. Check him out -- he's awesome.
Today was a little rough, but coming back from Greenville always seems to be. I miss my buddies, I miss my love, I miss Jake...
I've decided I need a dog. His name will be Rufus. He will be a Boston Terrier with an ugly smushed face and bad breath. and I will LOVE him. and if he is she, her name will be something ironically delicate... I have not decided what yet, though.
Cory says no. I say yes. Welcome to the rest of my life.. :)
School is so strange. Some days, I have 2 hours worth to do. Today, I've been working since 9:30 (and still have four hours or so worth to go.. plus a nice, long list for tomorrow). I love working in my apartment, though -- unlimited iced coffee, pandora, and geeky psych articles. Nerd heaven :)
I need to start working on weekends, though. Otherwise, I'll never sleep. Wish me luck as I attempt to get work done in Athens -- we've got hotel rooms for Friday and Saturday, and the whole weekend will be madness. Hopefully victorious madness... I don't need any more reason to throw my stat book ;). Particularly as I'll be cloistered in the hotel room reading articles while the crew is out playing..
... Speaking of which... now back to researching whether any of these intelligence tests actually measure intelligence ... woot woot assessment.
No comments:
Post a Comment