Sunday, February 22, 2009

better

I'm better today. One day later, I'm better.

Friends help with life, I've decided. And my friends are fantastic... some of them are blindly supportive (which I deeply appreciate), whereas others are incredibly invested in the process (which I also deeply appreciate, in a whole different way). As we all get ready to go our separate ways, I've begun to realize how important diverse friends really are. We work. It's wonderful.

Cory's a trooper, too. The stress of all of this is getting to me a bit, and he's been incredibly patient with my strange and jumbled emotions. I had a very non-glamorous tear fest about everything last night, and he had me laughing over the innocently sacrificed soggy green beans 30 minutes later. We're a team... especially when we're out in the back yard at strange hours trying to get his dumb dog inside.

Jake. The bane of existence. He's adorable, but when he doesn't want to come inside, he's not coming. We finally (after an hour) had to throw his ball at his head (deflated, it didn't hurt him) to disorient him, at which point I tackled him. Very glamorous.

So I'm going to go cook lunch. I have strange ingredients I need to use up, so I don't know what will come of this little adventure. I miss cooking though... I can't wait to get back into it. (I'm not going out of town until March 5!! YAY!!... aka I can keep groceries).

Yay, Sunday.

No comments: