Monday, January 14, 2008

back to the blog

Phew. Rush is over, winter term is in full gear, I'm about to start work, I've got a big project and test due this week...

yep, definately the time to procrastinate on the blog.

So the new year has started well! I've been really busy with rush, but it paid off with an absolutely beautiful new pledge class -- inside and out. They're classy, fun, passionate women.. and I'm excited to call them my sisters :).

Aaaaand I've discovered new and fantastic ways to procrastinate. Arrested Development, for example. Or "studying physics" by crashing the teacher inservice and racing Cory around the gym on scooterboards. Low friction, constantly changing velocities... amazing real life experience, right?

I've had some hot and sweaty dates with the elliptical machine, too. And rowing. And I'm happy... deeply happy. Don't know what that has to do with the rowing machine... but I am. I think my lifestyle is a lot healthier than it has been in the past. I'm trying desperately not to burn out by taking lots of time for myself. Naps, walks, hanging out with friends and Cory (we're on facebook now, you know. ... 6 and a half months later!)... I'm figuring stuff out.

And it's loverly.

Back to Wundt. What a name, what a man.. what an intimidating presentation.

:-D

No comments: