Monday, August 18, 2008

baptisms, boxes, my cozy furman bed :)

I'm back at Furman. In Leanna's old apartment. It's strange and wonderful.

Too tired to blog much.. but went to one of our camper's baptisms this morning with a whole motley crew from camp :). It was really nice, and she screamed out "AND I'M GOING TO HEAVEN, TOO!" after the ceremony, which was pretty much the icing on the cake. :)

Cory helped me move in. He is a rock star. I have always moved in early, so I've always moved in on my own.. and having an extra hand was fantastic. I spent the rest of the day unpacking and organizing and making another Goodwill pile. I have too much stuff.

It's really nice to be in the apartment, all settled in. I'm in the same spot in the apt, but the doors are different, so it feels like I have some extra space. I just have some more decorating to do, but the essentials are in.

We leave for the OStaff retreat tomorrow morning -- yikes! I feel like I just got out of TN.. and now we're going back. It'll be good to see everyone, though.. it's a fun, very crazy crew.

This week is going to be wild. Lots of craziness, lots of work-hard-play-hard.

Up early to get another load of stuff from Cory (almost done!) and pack for the retreat and figure out why my debit card isn't working (not cool)

No comments: