Back from TN... again.
OWeek is about to go into full swing... we took our retreat in Johnson City and got back yesterday. The rest of the week is going to be exhausting, to say the least. Exhausting but fun. The staff is amazing.. super fun, super sweet, super nice. It's nice getting to know new people as a start to senior year :)
I finally have all of my apartment stuff set up. Just one more laundry and a load of dishes, and I'll be up to par :) I've given away two huge bins of things to Goodwill, so I'm feeling good about having a little less stuff.
This morning was nice.. I drove back to the apartment via back roads.. horses and pretty dew settling on the fields :) It was lovely.. until I accidentally went to the apartment downstairs (because it is in the position of our old apartment) and tried to open the door with my car clicker.
Right. A little tired.
Started my new babysitting gig yesterday -- it's so different working with a typically developing child. An only child, at that -- I'm so used to siblings and loud houses and boys... a 10-year-old girl is a whole new game.
Funny part is that she is one of Cory's students, and I pick her up from school. And she doesn't know we're dating (although her parents do). After waiting for him to call my number during my first car-rider line, I decided my kids are most definitely taking the bus. The line stinks.
This year is going to be quite different. Good (I think), but different.
Back to pre-oweek madness :)
No comments:
Post a Comment