Today was a wonderful day. I finally found the jean skirt I've been looking for the last three days (no joke.. sounds superficial and silly, but I really needed a skirt..), I had a lovely lunch with mom, Eric and I chatted more about life... and Hannah, Rivers, Lisi, Jackie and I went out to see a comedy group, then Jackie and Katie and I went to Kaminskis and then to a restaurant on the Market for $2 champagne night :)
I'm on a champagne high... It's so good to catch up with old friends!!! I miss them dearly.
Caitlyn sent me this song... yay for lyric buddies :) It reminds me of something I wrote in my journal way back when :) He already is someone, and we've got one hell of a story... but I absolutely adore these lyrics because I am an absolute cheese-ball and think my bf is the bomb-diggity. As does, apparently, Taylor Swift. Way to go, champ...
Cory's eyes are like a jungle;
He smiles, it's like the radio.
He whispers songs into my window
in words nobody knows.
There's pretty girls on every corner
that watch him as he's walking home
saying, "does he know?"
Will you ever know?
You're beautiful.
Every little piece, love, don't you know
you're really gonna be someone, ask anyone,
when you find everything you looked for.
I hope your life leads you back to my door
oh but if it don't, stay beautiful.
Cory finds another way to be
the highlight of my day.
I'm taking pictures with my mind
so i can save them for a rainy day.
It's hard to make conversation
when he's taking my breath away.
I should say, hey by the way...
If you and i are a story
that never gets told,
if what you are is a daydream,
I'll never get to hold, at least you'll know...
No comments:
Post a Comment