Sorry for the constant breaks from blogging... I have switched to journaling for a little while; I just needed to think to myself, I suppose. Kind of an interesting few weeks.
This past weekend was super fun; Cory came in town on Thursday night, and we had an absolutely wondeful weekend... Friday he slept and I worked in the morning, then we went to this awesome Mexican popsicle stand...
You don't understand. These popsicles are unreal. It's all I can think about, really. In fact.. writing this post makes me want to go get one right now. Sad, I know. But these things are amazing... the honeydew tastes like you're biting into a melon. Watermelon? Eating a watermelon. Hibiscus? You feel like a Koala. I'm seriously considering calling them to ask if they sell them in bulk.
It's a mild obsession.
Anyways -- Friday night, we went on a haunted tavern tour in downtown Nashville, then out to different bars with Allison and Clint. Cory and I went to Coyote Ugly, which was fun to say we've been. One more thing to check off the list of "things to do in life.."
Saturday was our anniversary (awww... one whole year!), and we had an absolutely wonderful day of doing absolutely nothing. Went to the pool, cooked dinner, drove around, ate ben and jerrys and watched Fever Pitch... you know ;). It was a really, really nice night.
And GEORGE WAS BORN! Cory is officially an uncle (how terrifying yet exciting)... I get to meet the sweet new baby this weekend -- going to GVegas for the 4th. :) And mom and dad are coming up to visit on the 5th, which will be wonderful... I haven't seen them in a REALLY long time.
Phew. So that's life.
I'm ready to get back to Greenville, but I love Nashville... I really love hte city, the people... the next few weekends are going to be really great... Kyle's coming, Jessie's coming, Cory might be coming... I may be back up at camp for the last session, then Charleston, then possibly going to Lake Tahoe to meet up with the crazy Kelleher's...
:)
Summer. Ooooh, Summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment