Wednesday, May 9, 2007

beeeeeeeeach

Remember that time I went to take a nap at 8:30 pm and didn't wake up until 8:30 am? mm.. yeah, that was glorious.

So I can't believe beach weekend is tomorrow?! I'm really excited about it, though -- we went to Charleston last year, so this whole Myrtle Beach thing should be really fun. And I don't really have much class anyway, so I don't have to worry about skipping it. It should be nice.

It's Biker Fest in Myrtle, too. I told the girls last night at dinner that my goal for the weekend is to ride on the back of a motorcycle. Al said I'd get herpes.

I realized today that I lack certain beach essentials. I don't know why I left it all in Charleston, but I did. Things like a beach towel, sunglasses (mine broke. again.), trashy reading materials... sounds like a little shopping trip tonight. Too bad Wednesday exploded and I have no time. hmm...

On a random note, all of my high school friends are officially finishing up exams and heading home. It's weird not to be heading home with them. And I'm missing a certain someone's 21st b-day bash, which bums me out. I'll be "ach de ach-ing" all by myself :). It's actually the same day as Sr. Rebecca's coming home bash in Greenville. And Goo Goo Dolls are doing some sort of balloon fest that weekend, too... nevermind it's exams. Exams? Bah.

So yes, this weekend is Beach Weekend, next weekend is Informal/Formal, the next weekend is "study weekend" (aka Sr. Rebecca and Goo Goo Dolls and Caitlyn in spirit.. no pun intended), I've got exams Monday and Tuesday, move out Tuesday afternoon, graduation is on Saturday, I move back to Greenville on Monday the 4th... have camp training that week... let the madness begin :).

Al: "So, is roommate going to shower? Is roommate going to get out of bed?"

Yes...

No comments: