Thursday, May 17, 2007

war of the roses

So War of the Roses has actually been really fun.

Usually I hate these week long philanthropy deals, but this one has been really fun. I think its the combination of lots of time with my sisters, lots of times with my guy friends in Pi Kapp, and lots of time thinking / daydreaming about Spearhead this summer. They have a philanthropy I'm passionate about, and my big sis is the philanthropy chair for TriDelt. Plus, Leanna is the rose. "War of the Roses" for PUSH America just kind of sums up a bunch of things I love.

Tyner picked me up at, oh, 11:45 pm last night to go to Walmart and get stuff to decorate the wheelchair for the races today... we ended up covering the thing in fake roses and streamers. It ended up taking until 2:45 am, but I think it was worth it. Tyner and Leanna and I have a ridiculous time together, so I think that helped. They're such amazing girls... we have a good time.

... oh, and our wheelchair won the decorations :)


No comments: