All of my stuff is actually going to fit in the car (I think).
Granted, the storage unit probably helped a little bit.. but yes, it's goin' in. I'm so excited. I don't know... moving out is kind of fun. First of all, it's a work out. The Tri-Delt hall is the only place on campus where you have to use four flights of stairs to get your stuff in and out (we have no elevator)... so you actually feel like you're being super productive. And spending the last few hours with my sisters... especially Ann... makes it even better.
Secondly, it's theraputic. I'm cleaning out my heart while I clean out my room, if that makes sense. This year has been an absolute whirlwind... at times it felt like hell, but the blissful parts made up for it. I'd do it ten thousand times over... but alas, it's time to keep chugging.
Sooooo alas: fare-thee-well, Geer 315. May your next year be filled with just as many dance parties, prayers, and laughter as this one... and preferably a few less tears, stress-induced diseases, and duckling violations. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment