Tuesday, May 29, 2007

sardines and alcohol

So I am FINALLY done with my sophomore year of college!!! AND I got 3 great grades back today. AND I think I destroyed my two exams. yay!!

A few updates from yesterday:

1. It's amazing what a short conversation with an old friend can do... I wasn't super stressed about my work, but I was definately glazed over by dinnertime... and I bumped into a friend and we started talking about life and... I don't know. Again, something subtle changed in my heart. My new goal in life is kindness :). Something about talking about the past and mutual friends -- those old time friendships are rich. I don't know how to describe it really. :)

2. Alcohol + Library + Sardines = Chaos

Soooo some of my friends were having a party because they (unlike me) were done with their exams... but they decided that it would be fun to come visit those of us who weren't done. SO at about 1am, 10 of my drunk friends stumbled into the libary and proceeded to play sardines. In study rooms and stacks. Insanity is an understatement.

3. I need summer. I can only stay in one place for so long these days... and I'm just really excited about getting to know people and having some other-centered challenges in my life. It's time :)

Okay, on to packing and laundry and the last hoorah!!! :)

No comments: