Friday, May 25, 2007

delta rap?

here's the rap the seniors did at formal..


Verse 1 Carrie Beth
I'm the Delta girl that all boys want by their side
In my pearls and matching outfits they all think I'm fly
A Delta should be smart, involved and innocent as a rose
We smile sweetly, flirt discreetly, get engaged, that's how it goes
Look a little deeper and you might just be surprised
'Cause with my wit and charm, I can hypnotize
Soon you'll realize that no Delta is a fake
We're real as you can get, we can do more than just bake
(grabs Caroline's boa)

***Chorus****
When you see us in the PAC we'll be acting real nice
When you see in James Duke, we'll be working all night
We ain't here to judge nobody
Give it to me give it to me give it to me
Deltas roll with everybody
Give it to me give it to me give it to me

Verse 2 Caroline
When a Delta's in the party everybody stops to stare
Shouldn't she be in church right now, dude why is she here?
But don't you worry, 'cause now they can all explain
When a Delta parties, dark delt becomes her name
But wait before you stereotype me for having fun
'Cause we are all unique, even though we're joined as one
Don't separate me from my sisters, you know that isn't fair
Chose Tri-delt for a reason and I too am a team player
(grabs my softball)

Chorus

Verse 3 Me
When it comes to intramurals, you know Tri-Delt's got game
On the field or on the court opponent's tremble at our name
IGU thinks they can beat us but let me just clear the air
Missed them on last year's trophy, damn that's right they wasn't there
In my baseball cap and sneakers I'm as laidback as they come
If you come to me with drama, ha, I'll just think you're dumb
But don't you go and judge me for hangin' with the dudes
'Cause when I get dressed up, I look just as cute as you
(grabs CB's pearls)

No comments: