"What time does a duck wake up?"
-- "At the quack of dawn!"
-- "At the quack of dawn!"
A woman walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey where'd you get the pig?" The women says "This isn't a pig it's a duck" and the bartender says "No, I was talking to the duck!"
"What do you call two ducks and a cow?"
-- "Quackers and milk!"
-- "Quackers and milk!"

1 comment:
So a duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Got any gwapes?" And the bartender says, "No I don't have any gwapes, now go away and don't come back."
So the duck leaves but comes back the next day and asks, "Got any gwapes?" and the bartender says, "No duck! I don't have any gwapes. Now go away. If you come back I nail your feet to the floor!"
So the duck leaves but comes back the next day and asks, "Go any nails?" the bartender replies, "No, duck... I don't have any nails." So the duck asks, "Got any gwapes?"
hahahaha... As told by Duffie, Beach Retreat, Fall 2003.
Post a Comment