Mind you, I'm not complaining. Especially after spending the last 48 hours doing papers. I don't remember the last time that I felt so drained from doing school work -- it all got done, though.. praise Jesus!
I turned in the paper at 9:30, showered, laid down for 10 minutes and watched the Wonder Years, then headed off to the final Wednesday is the New Friday of the year... it's crazy to think that so many seniors are graduating. I'm not ready to let them go. They're far too incredible.
The Manor was hoppin' tonight with baby delts, which made me super happy. They're all such classy girls, too -- most of my friends drink, but none of the girls really get drunk. It's good to know that everyone is taking care of each other, too. They're wonderful girls.
The music of the evening leaned towards 90s alternative, which was kind of funny. By the time Mandy and I got there, some of the guys had been partying since 8:30, which made singing along quite interesting. They had a keg and a gin bucket.. which was a new concept for me. I don't think I'll ever understand why a turkey baster is more efficient than a ladel. Hopefully it was a new baster... the idea of drinking gin out of something that has been... yeah, okay, I'm done.
Gave Blake my dollar for the Hooters bet. Glad that's done :)
Yeah no but seriously... I feel like I've finally gotten to know these amazing seniors, and now they're all leaving. I think at one point I told Pete we could make babies I was so sad to see him go. And I don't know what I'm going to do without Tyner. Thankfully she and CB will both still be in G'Vegas next fall.
Okay, bed time. I think I smell like a frat house, but I could really care less. It's been the longest day eeeeever... 24 hours ago I was giving up on the 12 page paper I ended up cranking out this afternoon. I actually slept in Einsteins today for over an hour -- I just passed out on one of the couches and woke up when a tour group was going by.
.."and to our left we have a burnt out college student who stupidly procrastinated far too muc on her two.. thats right.. two large papers due this afternoon..."
This post has no point. G'nite!
WORD OF THE DAY:
polka dot:
No comments:
Post a Comment