Quick entry about informal because I really really really need sleep...
Human Development exam is done. That's about all I want to say about it :)
Scaffold Sit was fun -- I'm thinking TriDelta won the War of the Roses, but the totals haven't been released yet. I'ver really enjoyed the extra time with my amazing sisters -- and with informal and formal this weekend, its truly a deltalicious time.
Informal: Mandy and I went and picked up Blake and the three of us headed to Leanna and Tyners' apt. to hang out with Seth, Pam, Harrison, Simon, Ann, Scott, Anthony, etc... it was fun, but I've had some horrible headaches lately, so I struggled a bit :) Afterwards we went to Hooters. For dinner. Highlights? A rather disturing conversation about that whole application thing and a man in a pink dress. That about sums up Hooters. Pics to follow.
Greenville Drive game: freezing but fun. Was very lucky to have such a fun date :) Spending time with Blake has been really fun -- he puts up with my insanity and dishes it right back out. We keep each other on our toes. I got to spend some time with people I don't see very often too, which was lovely!!
Shrek 3: Disappointing but not bad... just not as good as Shrek 2, or even Shrek 1. Blake and I discussed... we decided it was because it lacked the little pop culture blurbs that make Shrek... Shreky. I was freaked out by all of the death / violence scenes, too... some of them were just plain scary. Baby Shreks are cute, though.
Overall, amazing night.. I'm so ready for tomorrow. Nail appointment with my lovely little, then getting ready with the girls and FORMAL at the beautiful Flat Rock, NC.
Emotionally? Exhausted, but I think a lot of it is lack of sleep.
A lot on my mind tonight... a lot on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment